PTA Fundraising Made Simple
Government school funding has been low for many years, and few private schools often equally struggle to make ends meet. Many schools are trying to operate on shoestring budgets. Private and public schools often rely on Parent-Teacher Associations (PTA) to help make ends meet, provide funds for extracurricular activities, field trips, classroom resources, and more.
PTA can make all the difference in the life of a school! They spearhead fundraising efforts, serve as advocates for the school, organize volunteers, and so much more. So what is fundraising? Why is it necessary today to go online to raise funds? What are the different ideas PTA can use to raise funds? Let’s discuss!
What is crowdfunding?
Crowdfunding is a popular way to fund projects from a large group of people, mainly via the Internet and social media. It helps individuals and organizations reach their financial goals by receiving and leveraging small contributions from many people.
Why is it feasible?
Crowdfunding is a top fundraising option for PTAs because it is cost-effective and easy to get started. With your PTA, you have a built-in crowd to give the campaign some much-needed early momentum.
How to begin with crowdfunding?
First, you’ll want to pick a crowdfunding platform. Then, to begin your campaign set a fundraising goal, create your crowdfunding page, and promote your campaign. Crowdera offers a free and secure platform for all your crowdfunding needs. It is easy to use and with different features it offers, your PTA will reach your goal in no time!
So, before discussing the ideas, let’s discuss how a PTA fundraiser can achieve success in no time and what should be the criteria!
- Your fundraising strategy should highlight the needs and what will happen when you solve the problem. This will help you attract the right kind of donors.
- The Fundraising event should be fun and enjoyable for both kids and families!
- PTA and School fundraising campaigns should convey ideas and lessons that we want our children to learn. Building on that, PTA fundraising ideas and events can be educational and culturally enriching.
- The health factor should be taken into consideration. Why promote unhealthy activities like candy or cookie dough sales when so many of our children are already overweight and out of shape?
- The best PTA fundraising ideas must allow schools to raise a significant amount of funds, to meet their fundraising goals. Of course, depending on the goals and available resources, some events will be more lucrative than others. Be sure to determine your fundraising goals as a place to start.
- As you choose your fundraising strategy, be aware of the cost-per-rupees raised. This is your key performance indicator that will determine just how successful your fundraiser is. Don’t forget to add in the administrative costs, like advertising.
We have compiled various ideas that will help you raise funds for your school. Check out the Following Blog For more Details
Get your PTA Fundraiser on Crowdera today!
- It’s Fast and Simple!
- It’s Personalized
- It’s Free!
How is Crowdera different from other platforms?
- Crowdera lets you build your fundraising campaign on its platform. You can set a fundraising goal, write your story and add compelling photos and videos.
- Fundraising is FREE! Crowdera does not charge any fee, it’s free so do more good!
- TEAMS – You can form teams to rally your campaign.
- We help you multiply your impact by cloning your campaign for your teams. All your team works towards a common goal which helps you to get more attention from your team’s crowd.
Start your free campaign with Crowdera today!